Terms and conditions
When making a booking for any PTFA Event it is very important that you double-check that all information given is correct. Your correct emergency contact number is vital in case of accidents/emergencies. It is also important that the person collecting your child at the end of the event arrives in good time – the staff/volunteers are not being paid and have their own commitments.
Terms and Conditions:
- Mobile phones are not permitted.
- All monies and personal effects are your child’s responsibility.
- Children must be picked up on time.
- Children must be signed in and out of the event by a responsible adult.
- Children must do as asked by the staff/volunteers without question.
- Contact numbers must be correct and calls answered.
- Poor behaviour during the event will result in exclusion (with the parent/guardian been contacted and asked to collect the child from the event).
- The school reserves the right to deny access to the event if a child’s behaviour is unacceptable preceding the event.
- Bookings must be made in time.
These arrangements must be adhered to, to ensure we can plan our requirements in terms of food, ratios of staffing and keep a careful check that all children we are expecting are safe and have fun.